Does your railroad suffer from phantom uncoupling or derailments due to gladhands set too low and contacting crossing rails? The Bob-Mac coupler gauge (gage) is the best available gauge for checking HO-scale magnetic couplers. Benefits of the design include:
"I bought TWO of these gauges about a year ago. Easy to carry in a pocket. Ready to use in a New York minute. I might say a brilliant design.
- World’s simplest and easiest to use, no moving parts,
- Precision turned plastic, will not short out the railroad, especially valuable with DCC,
- Ready-to-run, not tedious assembly, no springs to lose,
- One piece design,
- Pass/NoPass design, reliable independent of user’s height or fatigue,
- Checks both coupler height and gladhand positioning, and
- Works with all brands, including Kadee, EZ-Mate, McHenry, Accumate, Intermountain, Proto 2000.
Return to Great Decals! Web Site